Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2000, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 2 Jan 2000 16:56:04 -0500
From:         John Lauterbach <jhlauterbach@EMAIL.MSN.COM>
Subject:      Re: DEAD in my garage on New Year's Day
Comments: To: Doktor Tim <doktortim@ROCKISLAND.COM>

Doktor Tim,

Thank you for your help. I am going to start prowling the auto parts stores tomorrow morning. I figure the minimum is cap rotor and ignition control module. I appreciate your insight on which brands to buy. The key for family peace is a working Vanagon as my Wife hates to get up early and take me to work in the Pontiac van. If I strike out at the local parts stores than I will have to see what the list vendors can get me for Tuesday or Wednesday delivery and figure put the necessary peace offering for home.

John ----- Original Message ----- From: Doktor Tim <doktortim@ROCKISLAND.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Sunday, January 02, 2000 4:06 PM Subject: Re: DEAD in my garage on New Year's Day