Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2000, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 12 Jan 2000 04:20:05 -0800
From:         Max/Joyce Wellhouse <maxjoyce@IPA.NET>
Subject:      Re: Eurospec conversion
Comments: To: Alistair Bell <albell@UVIC.CA>

I'll stick my chin out aways and say I'm pretty sure all water cooled VW's use the same coolant cap and I believe my local mechanic will back me up on that.

Dimwitted Moose and Flying Squirrel -----Original Message----- From: Alistair Bell <albell@UVIC.CA> To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Date: Tuesday, January 11, 2000 11:25 AM Subject: Re: Eurospec conversion