Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2000, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 13 Jan 2000 09:20:14 +1100
From:         Ray Hunnam <hunnam@PNC.COM.AU>
Subject:      Re: Sliding Door Handle
Comments: To: "ThomasD. Hanlon" <hanran@EARTHLINK.NET>

Tom

The West Coast metric catalogue has these clips. I am sure that Ron or Ken would have them also or be able to get them for you. Good god I can even get them here in Australia.

Ray Hunnam

-----Original Message----- From: ThomasD. Hanlon <hanran@EARTHLINK.NET> To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Date: Thursday, 13 January 2000 4:18 Subject: Sliding Door Handle