Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2000, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 13 Jan 2000 21:01:20 -0500
From:         Jim DiGennaro <limbo@BCN.NET>
Subject:      Newsletter @ the printers, LiMBO Annual meeting Sunday
          "lgelato@pica.army.mil" <lgelato@pica.army.mil>,
          Micheal Stocker <mdstockr@neo.rr.com>,
          Rebecca Maxon <maxon@alpha.fdu.edu>,
          Rocco Simone <Rockys1973@yahoo.com>, Ron Salmon <sales@busdepot.com>,
          Sally Lecrone <sallee@netrax.net>,
          "Simoes, Brian" <bsimoes@email.mc.ti.com>,
          Sue Roberts <Bugshow@aol.com>, Tom Brouillette <neato@rt66.com>,
          "wetwesties@onelist.com" <wetwesties@onelist.com>

Hi Gang, Sorry about the group mailing but I wanted everyone to know (if you didn't already) that the LiMBO Annual meeting is this coming Sunday at 10 am 'til ? . I'm hoping that many of you can attend. It will be held at Steve Paine's house on the Cape, in Barnstable (email Steve for directions <nuvi@capecod.net> ) For those of you who cannot make it, I thought maybe you might email us some ideas, suggestions, event that you know is happening, volunteer or thoughts on the club and its direction for the next year. You can either mail them back to me or directly to Steve. Mailing them to Steve might be better because we can check his mail right up until and though the meeting. I won't be able to check my mail after Saturday morning. (plus he has a printer!) We could even put updates on the 'LiMBOlist'. (got to onelist.com to join the LiMBOlist) Anyway, we hope to see you at the meeting. Remember, this is your club so get involved!! The January issue of 'The Transporter' is at the printers and will be ready to fold this weekend. This will also happen at Steve's on Saturday. If anyone can come out to help, that would be great!! See you then, Take care.

-- ------------------------------------------------------------------------ -Jim DiGennaro LiMBO, The Late Model Bus Organization, international zzzzzzzzzzz_ |E[__] [__]|[_]\\ | _ LiMBO | _ || =-( )---------( )--= '84 Green Westfalia, 'The Turtle Van' James Digennaro, LiMBO's Web master. 34 Summer St., Adams, MA 01220 ICQ# 5534528 LiMBO LINE: (413) 743-1814 URL: http://www.bcn.net/~limbo/ 'Transporters By The Tunnel' - A fun camping event ' held July 14th-16th ------------------------------------------------------------------------