Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2000, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 13 Jan 2000 21:29:23 -0500
From:         Alan Pickersgill <pickersgill@HOME.COM>
Subject:      Re: '85 Wolfsburg Weekender Needs Seat Covers
Comments: To: CMathis227@AOL.COM

Chuck: Canadian Tire in Canada has as series of seat covers that I bought that worked very well for me. I think they were about $30 CDN (about 10cents US) - just kidding - about $20 US. They came in various colours and some with more design than others. I got a charcoal grey with a kind of subtle large herring bone desing.

They work well. Can't remember the name. They were sold in a display that had a continuous loop video advertising how to install them. A kind of kiosk arrangement is used to select the make and model of vehicle and it tells you which part# fits your car. Must be available somewhere in the U.S. as the kiosk spoke English, French and Spanish.

Maybe some other Canadian knows the name. If you're interested let me know and I can go to the store and get the name for you.

Alan Pickersgill Ottawa Ontario Canada ----- Original Message ----- From: Chuck Mathis <CMathis227@AOL.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Thursday, January 13, 2000 4:36 PM Subject: '85 Wolfsburg Weekender Needs Seat Covers