Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2000, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 24 Jan 2000 22:38:35 -0800
From:         Zoltan Kuthy <zol@FOXINTERNET.NET>
Subject:      Re: Vendors, of Warmer Wagen
Comments: To: Zcoop1@AOL.COM

It is my pleasure to mention that the highest honor goes to Warmer Wagen, a little shop in the Seattle area fixing, selling, installing gasoline heaters into Vanagons and buses, ran by Robert Keezer. The lowest price, the highest quality service, the most helpful through the phone, the most pleasant, always ready for you attitude. The price, delivery time and the quality has not been beaten by any other vendors yet in my experiences. And I must say I do judge by pretty high standards. I am not aware how much the list knows about him but this is one of my way to show my highest appreciation toward his great work and service to our friendly society. Well done Sir and I hope the members enjoy being your customers as much as I do. It would be an idillic, futuristic society if everyone would give us service as you do.

Zoltan 82-83 Westys