Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2000, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 24 Jan 2000 22:38:13 -0800
From:         "mike g." <mg@NWLINK.COM>
Subject:      Re: Fw: necesito acesoria
Comments: To: Darrell Boehler <midwesty@MIDWEST.NET>

He is a mechanic who lives in Jalisco Mexica and has a 97 beetle,(not our new beetles, the old kind which are still produced there). He is haveing problems with hesitation and increased fuel consumption. He'd like a suggestion for a good tech book on the digifant fuel injection system. Thats what I got from it anyway.

Mike Garske

Darrell Boehler wrote:

> Hi Volks, Can someone figure out what this person needs and help > him out. I tried the altavista translator but still doesn't make much > sense to me. I will attach the alta vist translation after his msg. > ThanksDarrell Boehler Ps. I just received it on 1/24/ 2000. the date > on the post is messed up or it has been lost in the mail for some > time. I think I got my first ibm pc in 83. Not many people on the list > before then except maybe Gerry , Uncle Joel, and Bud Y. > ----- Original Message ----- > From: Jorge Enrique Gutierrez Salas > To: midwesty@midwest.netSent: Friday, January 04, 1980 5:52 AMSubject: > necesito acesoria > !Hola! Mi nombre es Jorge Enrique Gutierrez Salas, vivo en > Guadalajara Jalisco y me dedico a la mecanica automotriz. En estos > dias repare, un motor de un carro Beetle 1997 enfriado por aire y no > pude conseguir libros que hablaran del sitema de inyeccion. La falla > especifica es que el motor tiene una marcha minima irregular y algunas > veces se para, ademas de un consumo muy elevado de gasolina y falta de > potencia. Ayudeme por favor, indicandome, los puntos que debo revisar > y sus ecificaciones,y recomendandome algun buen libro sobre fuel > inyection para los sistemas digifant y su precio. Sin mas por el > momento, espero su respuesta y estoy a sus > ordenes !Gracias! >

Hello! My name is Jorge Enrique Gutierrez Rooms, alive in Guadalajara Jalisco and I dedicate myself to the automotive mecanica. In these days it repairs, a motor of a car Beetle 1997 cooled by air and I could not obtain books that spoke of sitema of injection. The fault specifies is that the motor has an irregular march minima and some times for, ademas of a gasoline consumption very elevated and lack of power. Ayudeme please, indicandome, the points that I must review and its ecificaciones, and recomendandome algun good book on fuel inyection for the systems digifant and their price. Without but at the moment, I wait for its answer and I am to his you order!Gracias!

[text/html]