Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2000, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 26 Jan 2000 16:47:28 EST
From:         Vic Ahmed <DrVic955@AOL.COM>
Subject:      OOPS.........almost forgot another van!

Fellow Listees,

This morning I submitted a partial list of Westies I have available for sale as part of liquidating my old VW restoration business..........I forgot to mention another one that's pretty much also ready to go:

1984 Westy, white, good body and paint, automatic, 82K miles, AC, very straight and clean Southern California car, just passed California smog-check, no rust, stock brown striped interior which is very nice, runs very smooth and strong, I just put on new pop-top rubber and a new rear bumper with new plastic end caps. Asking $5,300.

BTW, do any of you folks out there have any of those stock dark brown sliding door inner panels and maybe the rear hatch inner cardboard panels (brown also) for the '80-'84 vans that you'd like to sell me? For some reason I cant seem to find any of those early ones in my storage, and I could have sworn I had a good half-dozen of 'em laying around.............. I need atleast three of each to complete some of my vans here.......Any feedback on these panels would be highly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Vic Ahmed