Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2000, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 27 Jan 2000 23:22:11 +0100
From:         Per Lindgren <lindgre@ONLINE.NO>
Subject:      Re: Instrument cluster lenses
Comments: To: BRENT CHRISTENSEN <bchristensen@infogenesis.com>

The gauges sits on the rear side of the lens ass'y with screws. 8-10 screws, then you lift out the gauges with print "board" and LED's as an ass'y. Also the LED housing can be removed. Does the Bentley show this? If not, I'll scan my book and send it to you, let me know.

I disassembled the complete cluster on my last Syncro, the DPO had tobacco remains everywhere :-(( It all came apart, and back together again without any prob.

PerL 87 Syncro 112i