Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2000, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 31 Jan 2000 10:14:01 -0800
From:         Davidson <wdavidson@THEGRID.NET>
Subject:      Re: Plug n Play headlight harness with relays - almost done
Comments: To: David Marshall <vanagon@VOLKSWAGEN.ORG>

It seems to me that it would be easiest and a cleaner installation to have the relays somewhere along the route between the starter battery and the headlights. The obvious locations would be behind the glove box or near the main fuse panel. While it is most proper to have the fuses near the starter battery, fact is there is precious little room in the battery box. In addition, the stock wires from the battery box to the main fuse panel and the starter are not fused. Bill 90 WEsty Syncro -----Original Message----- From: David Marshall <vanagon@VOLKSWAGEN.ORG> To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Date: Sunday, January 30, 2000 10:44 AM Subject: Plug n Play headlight harness with relays - almost done