Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2000, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 28 Jan 2000 19:28:56 -0500
From:         Dennis Haynes <dhaynes57@EMAIL.MSN.COM>
Subject:      Re: AFM SWITCH Re: FIRE!!! (True story from this morning)
Comments: To: Bulley <gmbulley@BULLEY-HEWLETT.COM>

Note that the fuel pump switch in the air flow meter is only used on the air-cooled Vanagons. The water pumpers used the ignition pulses to operate the pump.

Dennis

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bulley" <gmbulley@BULLEY-HEWLETT.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Wednesday, January 26, 2000 8:19 PM Subject: Re: AFM SWITCH Re: FIRE!!! (True story from this morning)