Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2000, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 4 Feb 2000 07:43:19 -0600
From:         John Rodgers <inua@HIWAAY.NET>
Subject:      Re: Heater fan
Comments: To: Calle Fallberg <calle.fallberg@SWIPNET.SE>

Calle, I believe the fan motor is the same as some of the other VW products, ie, Rabbit, Jetta, whatever. I remember some discussion about it on the list. If so, you might be able to get one through your local wrecking/salvage yard.

Maybe some of the other list members that are more familiar can verify this.

Anyone???

Good luck.

John Rodgers '88GL Driver Birmingham, Alabama, USA