Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2000, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 6 Feb 2000 10:58:26 -0500
From:         John Lauterbach <jhlauterbach@EMAIL.MSN.COM>
Subject:      Re: Click found, but my mechanic needs your help
Comments: To: John Rodgers <inua@HIWAAY.NET>

John, thank you for your help. I will pass this idea onto my mechanic. I took a look at the Helicoil website (www.helicoil.com) last night; and I am having a hard time seeing why this one particular bolt is giving trouble if the Helicoil had been put in correctly. I am beginning to think that part of the problem is that there is too much weight on that particular part of the exhaust system. It is from S&S. The only support is from where the pipes are bolted to the heads and from where the muffler is bolted to the frame.

John Lauterbach Macon, GA 1984 DL ----- Original Message ----- From: John Rodgers <inua@HIWAAY.NET> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Sunday, February 06, 2000 12:25 AM Subject: Re: Click found, but my mechanic needs your help