Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2000, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 6 Feb 2000 23:12:31 -0800
From:         Richard OHalloran <ohalloran@IATRONET.NET>
Subject:      Re: Wiper blade trivia

I just renewed my front wiper blades and went with the recent list thread and installed 21" for the driver's side and 19" on the passenger side. Both were Bosch (of course!) and they fit perfectly. And I was able to buy one at a time. Next time I can just buy the Bosch refill. I'm really pleased.

Somebody said that there might be problems with spoilers but I don't have any problems with the spoiler on the driver's side wiper blade handle. Maybe that was with the Golf III Jetta III replacement kit. I didn't see that around here so maybe it's not available. Then again, I didn't look too hard for it.

This is an excellent upgrade - especially around here! Now for the intermittent relay ...

Rich 90 Westy Vancouver BC