Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2000, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 7 Feb 2000 05:46:28 PST
From:         Mark Watts <mvaone@AOL.COM>
Subject:      Interesting item on eBay web site item#254879759: VW VANAGON
              AUTOMATIC CHEAP!

Cheap Vanagon ebay Automatic $400

Title of item: VW VANAGON AUTOMATIC CHEAP! Seller: accelerationx@aol.com Starts: Feb-06-00 12:46:11 PST Ends: Feb-13-00 12:46:11 PST Price: Currently $400.00 To bid on the item, go to: http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=254879759

Item Description: 1985 VANAGON AUTOMATIC,POWER STEERING,DOES HAVE THE FUEL INJECTED MOTOR.THIS VW SHOWS 117 THOUSAND MILES.I THINK IT WAS A PASSENGER VAN BUT THE SEATS ARE NOT INCLUDED.THE VEHICLE CAME FROM PA ORIGINALLY AND IT DOESN'T HAVE RUST.THE BODY IS IN ABOVE AVERAGE CONDITION.THE MOTOR SEEMS TO RUN GOOD AND THE TRANNY SHIFTS GOOD TOO.THE PARKING BRAKE WORKS;AND I NOTICED A NEW MUFFLER.THE HEAT DOESN'T WORK ;I DON'T KNOW WHATS INVOLVED IN FIXING THAT IT SEEMS TO HAVE A SEPARATE HEAT UNIT IN THE REAR; YOU CAN SEE IT IN THE INTERIOR PHOTO.I HAD THE VEHICLE RUNNING FOR AN HOUR AND IT DOESN'T OVERHEAT .MUCH POTENTIAL FOR CONVERSION TO A CAMPER OR USE IT AS A ECONOMICAL WORK/DELIVERY VEHICLE ;GAS WENT UP 30 CENTS WHERE I AM!

THIS VEHICLE IS BEING SOLD "AS IS " YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY TRANSPORTATION COSTS AS WELL AS MOTOR VEHICLE TAX FEES ETC.WINNING BIDDER MUST EXPRESS MAIL CERTIFIED FUND TO ARRIVE WITHIN 3 DAYS OF AUCTION END OR IT WILL BE OFFERED TO OTHER BIDDERS.REMOVAL WITHIN A WEEK OF AUCTION END UNLESS OTHER ARANGEMENTS ARE MADE.NEW YORK STATE RESIDENTS MUST CONTACT ME BEFORE BIDDING;SPECIAL TERMS APPLY TO THEM ONLY.THANK YOU

Honesty.com

Providing FREE Auction Counters, Image Hosting,

Listing and Bidding Tools, and the NEW Honesty Price-Finder.

View Counters | OTWA Auction Message Forums | OAUA

Visit eBay, the world's largest Personal Trading Community athttp://www.ebay.com