Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2000, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 31 Jan 2000 22:23:33 -0800
From:         Zoltan Kuthy <zol@FOXINTERNET.NET>
Subject:      Oops, he is too busy to handle any more business for a while.

I just got a pmail from Warmer Wagen with a happy complain that he is just too busy at the moment and he was not ready for all the requests that was coming his way the last few days after I let the List know how happy I am with his work and services. Now he is not happy that he can not handle all the work and has to send business away. The man is just flooded with work. I am kind of sorry, I feel a bit funny about it, did not mean any wrong of course. I guess some of us would like to be in the same shoe but he feels upset about not being able to handle all that comes in and that I can understand would make any perfectionist unhappy. So if any of you are planning or waiting on him I think we just have to give him the time and wait when he is ready for all that. He is only a one man show, got to give him credit for all the great service, but there is just that much a man can do. Well, I guess he is experiencing the "too much of a good thing" syndrome in work. Some of you will just have to be more patient. Can not do short cuts on gasoline heater installations... Perhaps next summer he will be busier and by next winter most requests will be met if all goes well. Three cheers for the man. (In the mean while I feel like I goofed up.)

Zoltan 82-83 Westfalias