Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2000, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 1 Feb 2000 18:29:29 -0800
From:         Karl Wolz <wolzphoto@WORLDNET.ATT.NET>
Subject:      Re: BFG 27x 8.5 x 14 tires
Comments: To: Steven G Wacker <s_j_wacker@JUNO.COM>

I use 27x6.50 14s myself, although they're made by Kelly Springfield, and I've noticed the same thing. Also for a few miles after rotating.

Karl Wolz

----- Original Message ----- From: "Steven G Wacker" <s_j_wacker@JUNO.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Tuesday, February 01, 2000 2:34 PM Subject: Re: BFG 27x 8.5 x 14 tires