Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2000, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 1 Feb 2000 23:04:29 -0500
From:         Karl Mullendore <thewestyman@MINDSPRING.COM>
Subject:      Re: Dealer Brush-off was: Dealer ripoffs
Comments: To: KENWILFY@AOL.COM

Ken, I totally agree with what you have said. The dealers's antics only create more of the work both you and I love the most, VANAGONS! I'd much rather work on a Vanagon any day that some of the newer machinery on the road today.

Karl Westy Ventures 301-416-2453

----- Original Message ----- From: <KENWILFY@AOL.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Tuesday, February 01, 2000 9:50 PM Subject: Dealer Brush-off was: Dealer ripoffs