Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2000, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 9 Feb 2000 19:03:55 -0800
From:         Dana Morphew <kdm@WHIDBEY.COM>
Subject:      [Fwd: Re: VW ACW Tranny]
Comments: To: Darrell Boehler <midwesty@MIDWEST.NET>

Thanks, Darrell. I just received the info below from Weddle.

-Dana-

-------- Original Message -------- Subject: Re: VW ACW Tranny Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2000 10:29:44 +0000 From: "chris weddle" <info@2weddle.com> To: Dana Morphew <kdm@whidbey.com>

Dana,

VW made the switch to the radiused key grooves right around 1990, so your trans may or may not have the improved version.

I wouldn't worry about your R&P unless the trans starts making strange noises. You are, however, getting close to the mileage where these transmissions need to be rebuilt.

Rebuild price for your trans is $1025 exchange.

Regards,

Chris Weddle

---------- >From: Dana Morphew <kdm@whidbey.com> >To: info@2weddle.com >Subject: VW ACW Tranny >Date: Wed, Feb 9, 2000, 3:21 PM >