Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2000, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 8 Feb 2000 13:56:03 -0500
From:         Karl Mullendore <thewestyman@MINDSPRING.COM>
Subject:      Re: Power Mirrors not working
Comments: To: Keith Adams <keith_adams@TRANSCANADA.COM>

Keith,

The most common problem with the power mirrors is broken wires inside the rubber sheath from the driver's door to the van body. Disconnect the wiring either inside the door, or behind the fuse panel (either end is OK), at the connectors for the mirror harness. Then remove the rubber sheath, and repair the wires, reassemble. If you need more detail let me know.

Karl M