Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2000, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 12 Feb 2000 16:54:22 +0100
From:         Per Lindgren <lindgre@ONLINE.NO>
Subject:      Re: door locks, 1980-1981 or so

Many new cars here still have this feature, but I don't know if VW still uses it. I have experienced it in different 90's Mitsu's, Mercedes's and Peugeot's to name a few. I know of the safety hazard, but I like this feature very well. I may see if I can find a latch from the early years, thanks for the tip!

PerL 87 Syncro 112i