Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2000, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 13 Feb 2000 16:35:35 -0800
From:         Davidson <wdavidson@THEGRID.NET>
Subject:      Re: WTB a new radio.....
Comments: To: Tom and Dana Cates <dcates1@HOME.COM>

Most new auto radios don't fit because of the depth... especially the CD units... they get bigger and bigger because they are making them with more and more power and features... mostly the Blaupunkts seem to fit, but unfortunately the Blaupunkts are not at the front of the pack for quality... but then, you probably can't hear the difference in a vanagon anyway due to all the background noise. Bill -----Original Message----- From: Tom and Dana Cates <dcates1@HOME.COM> To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Date: Sunday, February 13, 2000 2:31 PM Subject: Re: WTB a new radio.....