Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2000, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 14 Feb 2000 16:00:19 -0500
From:         "Karl F. Bloss" <bloss@ENTER.NET>
Subject:      Re: Build your own synchro westy - how hard is it?
Comments: To: Jennifer Jones <jj1@MAIL.TDS.NET>

That's exactly what you could do by adding a poptop. Not that hard and really inexpensive relative to the whole package, especially if you don't want all the Westy features (i.e. only a Weekender interior).

http://www.enter.net/~bloss/vw/poptop/

Also, Chris Turner (jordanvw@aol.com) has Westy interiors for sale last time I checked.

-Karl