Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2000, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 16 Feb 2000 17:08:19 -0800
From:         David Marshall <vanagon@VOLKSWAGEN.ORG>
Subject:      OME Syncro Shock group purchase - How to order your set!!!

Dear Vanagon Mailing List and Syncro Mailing list.

As per earlier correspondence I am hosting a group purchase of Old Man Emu Syncro shocks and struts. The pricing for 20+ interested parties was $320 USD for the set of four plus $25 USD for shipping.

Well, the good news is that there are over 20 interested parties who have confirmed they want to order a set, so we get the pricing of $320 USD for a complete set. I also got a bit of a deal on the shipping and $20 USD will cover shipping costs for a grand total of $340 USD delivered to your door by Fed-Ex. Non-USA customers will have slightly more expensive shipping - please ask me for the details.

There are a total of 25 sets arriving on March 31st in Seattle, WA. I realize this is a little more than 1 month away, but there is nothing I can do about this. Shocks will leave on April 3rd to your location.

How do I place an order for the shocks and struts? I need three things from you. - A shipping address for Fed-Ex - A mailing address for your invoice - Method of payment

Payments: I can take Certified Cheques or International Money Orders made out to "Fast Forward Autobahn Sport Tuning" for $340 USD. Please send them to:

Fast Forward 4356 Quesnel Hixon Road Quesnel BC Canada V2J 6Z3

When sending me your payment, please include a note or some sort that tells me what it is - it is amazing how many people will send a cheque and nothing else!!!

I can also take Visa, MasterCard or American Express. With credit card orders, the bank takes 4% away from me - seeing how I am making enough to cover my costs on this order I must charge an additional 4% for credit card orders for a total of $353.60 USD. You can email your card information and addresses to mailto:sales@fastforward.ca which is DIFFERENT from the email address I am sending this message from - please DO NOT reply to the list! You can fax you information to 250 992 1160 or you can call me at 250 992 7775 - if I am not here, leave me a message and a phone number where I can call you in the evening. Please get your information in as soon as possible as I have to pay for this up front!

Your credit card information or money orders will NOT be processed until the order goes into OME supplier.

So, that's about it… one of the harder group purchases I have helped organized - so please, enjoy! As always, if you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask - I will be more than happy to assist!

Sincerely

David Marshall Fast Forward Autobahn Sport Tuning 4356 Quesnel Hixon Road Quesnel BC Canada V2J 6Z3

http://www.fastforward.ca http://www.vwaudiparts.com mailto:sales@fastforward.ca

Phone 250 992 7775 Fax 250 992 1160