Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2000, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 15 Feb 2000 09:55:22 -0800
From:         Zoltan Kuthy <zol@FOXINTERNET.NET>
Subject:      Re: Rental in NorthWest USA
Comments: To: "Melissa J. Cullison" <MelissaC@CAPLAN.COM>

Melissa I only have a few units and every one is air cooled. The only way to go if you do not want to mess up your vacation with all the problems that you read day in day out on the List. They are from the early eighties and well kept, always renewed, top condition. And equipped with all the goodies you will ever need to camp in grand simplicity. Too many to list but loaded. No sheets though. Only sleeping bag and pillow. For special request please write in advance for me to get it in time. Porta potty optional. Kind of same as the other guys have. The price is still low. $400 a week $450 in July 'till mid September. I am trying to get a web site done the last six month without success. I still do not know how to make one and nobody seems to make one for me. Still trying though. Keep in touch. Zoltan