Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2000, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 18 Feb 2000 13:48:30 -0800
From:         Max/Joyce Wellhouse <maxjoyce@IPA.NET>
Subject:      Re: Asleep at the Wheel
Comments: To: eric.henning@US.ABB.COM

For those of you pushing the envelope on sleep depravation, I saw(and actually owned) an alarm from driving that hung from your ear and if the head slumped sideways or down, it set off a rather startling alarm guaranteed to wake you up. Only use this alarm once per trip!! After it goes off the first time, it's time to sleep. I think my mother got it for me for Christmas several years ago at a Sharper Image or similar catalogue.

If I listen to music that I can't stand, that helps too. My wife prefers listening to audio books, especially Grisham and Koontz.

DM&FS -----Original Message----- From: Eric Henning <eric.henning@US.ABB.COM> To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Date: Friday, February 18, 2000 4:07 AM Subject: Re: Asleep at the Wheel