Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2000, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 18 Feb 2000 20:03:25 -0800
From:         easoars <easoars@EMAIL.MSN.COM>
Subject:      Fw:      Re: rust pictures

Your vanagon needs quite a bit of work...looks like where I started 20 years ago. These were challenges and learned a lot from them. If you want to learn and pick up some skills looks like you picked a winner. Thats how I started. All my cars in my life time were my means of a learning experince. Looking at this excessive corrosion first thing I would do is re-inspect all areas through out. Most likely there is significant deterioration in inner skin. Take a philip screwdriver and poke around and see how far it has spread. Once you pull the windshield out inspect the windshield frame, take a flash light and look between the metal...this will pretty much tell you what your getting into. Good Luck!!!!!! Andy 82 Wild Wild Westy ----- Original Message ----- From: Karl Wolz <wolzphoto@WORLDNET.ATT.NET> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Wednesday, February 16, 2000 4:36 PM Subject: Re: rust pictures