Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2000, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 20 Feb 2000 02:36:49 -0600
From:         Tommy Dunn <volksfix@IAMERICA.NET>
Subject:      Putting down the Toilet seat:

Hello Austin,

Sad to say this was not an oversite on my part. You will please note, I didn't say I was perfect, I'm only a mere mortal, and just a "fine example of husband hood". In my defence, please note below: The Mona Lisa's smile is crooked, every diamond has a flaw, there is a tower that leans in Italy, Coreigan when the wrong way, Babe Ruth struck out more times then anyone else, Harry Truman went to bed thinking he had lost, AND NOW EVERYONE KNOWS I LEAVE THE SEAT DOWN FROM TIME TO TIME, AND SOMETIMES I GET BRAVE AND CHECK MY AIM BY NOT PICKING IT UP BEFORE THE DEED!!!! Thanks Pal. I guess you've never felt the rath of having left the dreaded yellow trail? Well I see its time for my medication. See all you real men carpooling the kids to Socker practice!

Tommy