Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2000, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 20 Feb 2000 19:06:33 -0800
From:         Davidson <wdavidson@THEGRID.NET>
Subject:      Re: Overheat thought
Comments: To: Darrell Boehler <midwesty@MIDWEST.NET>

Darrell, I think the idea of a thermoresistor was offered as a way of getting around installing a coolant pressure gauge. Have you installed a coolant pressure gauge? Can you tell me/us about it? Thanks, Bill -----Original Message----- From: Darrell Boehler <midwesty@MIDWEST.NET> To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Date: Thursday, February 17, 2000 2:55 PM Subject: Re: Overheat thought