Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2000, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 20 Feb 2000 21:35:03 -0800
From:         Mike Miller <mwm@LANSET.COM>
Subject:      Gina humor

Gina,

I laughed so hard while reading your long post I'm going to have to check my > pants. I > > > don't know about the rest of the stuff you say you do but if you're as > good > > > at doing it as you are writing about it I don't believe you have many > > > problems. > > > > > > Only 'girl' in my life that touches oil drain plugs is my daughter. Who > > > asked to be taught so she wouldn't be taken. > > > > > > Kind of wish you hadn't put the picture in my head of 'your woman' > wriggling > > > on the ground, etc...' Darn distracting and I've got to go do the > dishes. > > > I'd rather swill a beer even, and I don't drink, well, Kambucha tea, and > a > > > diet soda now and again. > > > > > > As for the other work it can always be put off. And I have for so long > that > > > I have to sell my house or clean it. do I hear any offers? Any at all? > > > [Not you BenT, you'd make money on the deal]. Kids grown, no taxi, no > > > homework [couldn't have done the last 5 years worth anyway]. Cook > meals? > > > Yeah, right. Cooking for one sucks, no surprises. At least no good > ones > > > > > > As for the toilet seat down, where is it written that 'down' is the > natural > > > position? > > > > > > The thing you should have been born was a man that way you could have a > wife > > > to do all that stuff. [Well, you could anyway. Doesn't mean you're a > bad > > > person] > > > > > > Take care and keep the writing coming down the line. Sure picked up my > > > evening. > > > > > > Mike > >