Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2000, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 21 Feb 2000 17:46:36 -0800
From:         Davidson <wdavidson@THEGRID.NET>
Subject:      Re: REAR HEATER Repair/By-pass advice
Comments: To: Marshall Ruskin <mruskin@PANGEA.CA>

Marshall, When you consider the mess of cleaning up a toxic you may want to replace both the o-ring and the core while you're at it... the core will go eventually anyway. Bill -----Original Message----- From: Marshall Ruskin <mruskin@PANGEA.CA> To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Date: Monday, February 21, 2000 4:43 PM Subject: Re: REAR HEATER Repair/By-pass advice