Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2000, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 22 Feb 2000 22:01:25 -0700
From:         LAGlen Cook <lagcook@TELUSPLANET.NET>
Subject:      Re: 86 Syncro Double Cab for sale
Comments: To: Keith Adams <keith_adams@TRANSCANADA.COM>

Keith This truck that you mention was owned by a Synco List Member and since sold to another list member. I don't appreciate the remark about being "off his gourd". The price for this truck is very fare and if you take the time to research this you will see that trucks of this quality routinely fetch over the $20,000 usd mark. In fact the September issue of Hot VW's had one advertised for $22,500 usd. I have spoken to many other Americans that have purchased these vehicles and my asking price was very attractive. This vehicle sold very quickly. We should do a little informal survey in the list and see just how much list members have paid for their Syncro Double-cabs in immaculate condition. You should also appreciate the fact that finding one of these trucks is next to impossible these days. I've only seen one other one in Edmonton and the in the 7 years that I lived in Calgary I'd only ever seen two or three. I believe most of these Transporters have already found homes in the US.

Glen Cook Edmonton, Alberta Canada 74 VW Thing and 86 Syncro Double-Cab (soon leaving for the US) -----Original Message----- From: Keith Adams <keith_adams@TRANSCANADA.COM> To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Date: Tuesday, February 22, 2000 9:50 AM Subject: 86 Syncro Double Cab for sale