Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2000, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 23 Feb 2000 20:20:17 -0500
From:         Alan Pickersgill <pickersgill@HOME.COM>
Subject:      Re: seat covers
Comments: To: Lee Wood <leewood@LELAND.STANFORD.EDU>

Bought some quite nice ones at Canadian Tire in Ottawa. Name is SAGAZ (available all over Canada and I suspect in the US). Mine are low key charcoal gray with discrete herringbone patern. About $70 Canadian as I remember around $45 US for both fronts.

The store had a video kiosk display which I've seen in other large Canadian Tire stores showing how to attach them and for looking up the right part number for your vehicle. Vanagon was listed... and they actually fit. Hope this helps.

Alan Pickersgill Ottawa Ontario Canada '85 Transporter converted to Westfalia. ----- Original Message ----- From: Lee Wood To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM Sent: Wednesday, February 23, 2000 1:45 PM Subject: Re: seat covers