Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2000, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 25 Feb 2000 01:19:36 -0500
From:         Donald Baxter <onanov@MINDSPRING.COM>
Subject:      Re: Amish and polution

Bear in mind, our Vanagons are already made. Any NEW car you buy consumes massive resouces and creates more polution in it's manufacture than it is likely to spew into the atmosphere for a long time when it's on the road. Regardless of how bad the Vanagon fuel mileage is, and, within reason, how much polution they emit--there is an environmental statement to be made in keeping an old car on the road. And yes, lawnmowers pollute terribly.

----- Original Message ----- From: LAWS HOME <backintime@TRITON.NET> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Thursday, February 24, 2000 8:00 PM Subject: Amish and polution