Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2000, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 25 Feb 2000 08:26:29 -0800
From:         Stuart MacMillan <stuart@COBALTGROUP.COM>
Subject:      Need a Job? ("Open topic" Friday, slight Vanagon cont.)

Okay, Friday is a free for all, but this is not a joke:

Due to rapid growth, the Dot.com I work for has lots of job openings, one position in particular (described below) I want to advertise to the list. We currently have TWELVE openings for Web Advisors. This is a great position for a recent college graduate, or anyone who wants a fast paced job with unlimited growth potential at a rapidly growing publicly held Internet company. Pass it on to your friends and family, Seattle is a great place to live, and I can give you lots of help and support with your Vanagon! See the Cobalt Web site below for other skilled position openings.

Thanks for your indulgence, and here is some token Vanagon content: Three employees have Vanagons, one has a Vanagon Westy (me) and one has a really nice Type II Westy!

WEBSITE ADVISOR: Outstanding customer service is a key reason for Cobalt's success. This essential position rounds out our Customer Care team by supporting our customers with their Internet marketing activities and Web site needs. As a member of our Customer Care and Sales Support team, we require an organized, detail-oriented person who enjoys providing excellent customer service to our clients who are located throughout North America. This is a non-selling and non-technical inside telephone support position based in our new Seattle Corporate Headquarters. Experienced Web Advisors will have the opportunity to advance into field based sales and service positions. Customer service experience a plus, as is a college degree, but not required. Send resume to mailto:stuart@cobaltgroup.com or call me at the toll free number below for more information. -- Stuart MacMillan Manager, Case Program 800-909-8244 ext. 8208

Getting your share of the Net yet? http://cobaltgroup.com http://UsedEquipNet.com