Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2000, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 25 Feb 2000 11:29:08 -0700
From:         Karl Wolz <wolzphoto@WORLDNET.ATT.NET>
Subject:      Re: Shear bolts on steering column
Comments: To: David Beierl <dbeierl@IBM.NET>

When replacing these bolts you have the opportunity to adjust the horn contact by moving the housing up or down. This is how you eliminate a lot of the noise you hear when turning the steering wheel, and how you avoid prematurely wearing out the horn contact.

Karl Wolz ----- Original Message ----- From: "David Beierl" <dbeierl@IBM.NET> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Friday, February 25, 2000 11:05 AM Subject: Re: Shear bolts on steering column