Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2000, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 25 Feb 2000 17:44:33 -0700
From:         John Brush <jbrush@AROS.NET>
Subject:      Amish and pollution and gas mileage.

Its time to pack it up and take it elsewhere folks :)

There has to be a better place to debate whether horse shit is more of a pollutant than an automobile, whether the Amish are too blame for all the bad air we breath, and whether we have enough oil to survive the next century or not. Cow will fart, and there is little we can do about it. Horses will crap anywhere, and the internal combustion engine is NOT going away.

I don't want anyone to think I am in charge or that I am giving orders, but c'mon, its time to go back to vans and if you want to debate pollution rates, gas reserves, and the politics of this world, a quick search of usenet will find you a place to go and discuss it.

If you all want to share gas prices, just stick it in your tagline along with where you live and we can move on to important, greasy kinds of repair stuff.

Just a minor rant. Nothing serious, so please take it in the spirit in which it is given <g>

Regards from Utah (yes, we have pollution here, and gas is $1.40 at the moment)

John