Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2000, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 27 Feb 2000 11:01:17 -0800
From:         Bill Nienhuis <billn@BILLN.COM>
Subject:      Re: Enter new list member
Comments: To: "ThomasD. Hanlon" <hanran@earthlink.net>

I'm in Washington State.

Regarding the "Free" part - I should mention that I received the van as a gift from someone who recently had a husband who passed away. They took great care of it...and it was hard for her to get rid of it, but she knew that my family needed a van [we have 4 kids] and she thought we would give it as much love as she and her husband.

-----Original Message----- From: ThomasD. Hanlon [mailto:hanran@earthlink.net] Sent: Sunday, February 27, 2000 7:22 AM To: Bill Nienhuis Subject: Re: Enter new list member

Bill,

Where are you?

Tom Hanlon Palm Springs, CA 84 Westfalia