Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2000, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 29 Feb 2000 10:39:14 -0800
From:         Steve <sxs@CONCENTRIC.NET>
Subject:      New Syncro Site URL Coming
Comments: To: syncro@onelist.com

The syncro westfalia site will have a new URL in the next month or so. I will post a notice when it is ready. It will be www.vwsyncro.com. I am buying the URL to make the site more accessible. It's impossible to remember the current URL. The site is going to be developed further with some emphasis on making it more of a tool for planning syncro expeditions and that can be used while in transit and on the road. We will all have laptops with wireless internet access before too long, and i want the site to be ready with appropriate content and links. With the easy to remember URL, the site will already be more readily available if needed for reference while on the road.

The URL is going to cost over $200. The owner reduced the price as a contribution to the syncro site. Any other donations to help defray the cost would be appreciated. I will not starve if no one contributes, but if a lot of people do, i will obviously feel obligated and motivated to get moving on the site improvements. steve http://www.concentric.net/~Sxs/SyncroPage.shtml

Steve Schwenk 8332 Geary Blvd. San Francisco CA 94121