Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2000, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 29 Feb 2000 18:22:09 -0500
From:         Gina <GG811@SENTRYMICRO.COM>
Subject:      Re: rant. longer.

I have spent most of my driving years driving older vehicles with no computers, real carburators and a decent finish that looked nice but I never had to care about where I parked it and who might ding a door or whether a shopping cart sent wheeling across a parking lot at 30 mph smashed into a fender. I have owned 2 very nice brand new vehicles and I can say in all honesty, I'm happier with the ones that don't make me neurotic about what might happen to them. If you take notice when going into a parking lot, you'll see that all the nice cars are parked farthest from the store entrance, and people with sh#@boxes dont care where they park and tend to get as close to the building as possible. Best advice I can give is to park your van next to expensive higher class cars who's owners are typically a bit more courteous, if not for yours at least about their own doors when they open them.