Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2000, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 3 Mar 2000 14:34:50 EST
From:         RAlanen@AOL.COM
Subject:      Vanagon Newz for All

Hello all Vanagoneers. This message is to announce my new business adventure that partly involves Vanagons. I will be servicing and selling parts and accessories for them from my Almonte, Ontario, Canada location. Secondly, I am now the sole agent for the STEBRO stainless steel muffler for all water-cooled, boxer engined, Vanagons. I know this has been bandied around before but this is serious now that I am directly involved. I have taken it upon myself to have 10 of these mufflers made up at my expense and they are available for immediate delivery. Now since I have invested a lot of time and money in this adventure and I'm hoping for some positive response from you folks. To make it really interesting I am offering to the first five List members who place, a paid in full order, a discount of $95.CND off the $395.CND price or $75.USD off the $275.USD price. These prices include Shipping and Handling to Canadian or US mainland address's only. I would also like that these five buyers write a short, first impressions report and keep the list and myself updated of their experience with this muffler. I will be offering a 5% List Member discount on all other orders and other products that I will eventually be offering. Please go to my new website, <A HREF="http://members.aol.com/Fkc43/busindex.html">Frank Condelli & Associates< /A>, and follow the Mechanics link which will bring up a page about my Vanagon service business and there you will find a link to the STEBRO/Vanagon muffler pages. Complete details, and ordering instructions for the STEBRO/Vanagon stainless steel muffler will be found there. Please indicate when placing your order that you are a current Vanagon List Member to get your discount. Now, before you ask the "what's happening with the pipes" question, let me explain. Through the sale of these mufflers I hope to persuade STEBRO the need to produce the header pipes and collector pipe. They do now have all the necessary equipment to do so and therefore are not far from completing this task. With a little encouragement from all of us and myself being directly involved we will soon have a complete quality stainless steel exhaust system available for our Vanagons. Lastly, if your in, near or passing through Almonte (35km west of Ottawa) please stop by, visitors and customers always welcome !

Cheers

Frank Condelli '87 Westy & Lionel Trains <A HREF="http://members.aol.com/Fkc43/busindex.html">Frank Condelli & Associates</A> Almonte, On