Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2000, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 6 Mar 2000 11:15:04 -0500
From:         The Bus Depot <ron@NETCARRIER.COM>
Subject:      Help Wanted VW Parts Counter
Comments: To: type2@type2.com, vintagebus@type2.com, aircldvw@cc.owu.edu

The Bus Depot, Inc. has immediate openings for entry-level full or part time help. We are located in Montgomery County, Pa. (near Pottstown, Quakertown, or Lansdale; 30-40 miles from Allentown, Reading, or Philadelphia).

We need two individuals to answer incoming calls and take phone orders. The callers will be ordering by part number, so VW knowledge is not required. What is required is a friendly demeanor, basic computer keyboard entry ability (typing in customer addresses, etc.), and good references (a must). While you do not neccessarily need to have an interest in VW's to get this job, it couldn't hurt, hence the posting to these mailing lists.

We also need a third person to box and ship orders.

If you are not personally interested but know of somebody who might be, please pass it on.

Hours are relatively good (11-7 weekdays if full time, and no weekends). Pays about $8/hour; as I said this is an entry-level position. However, we are a very rapidly growing company so there is definately advancement potential if you prove yourself. A fringe benefit is killer prices on any parts you may need for your own VW. :-)

Please reply by email to busdepot@email.com.

Thanks, Ron Salmon The Bus Depot, Inc. www.busdepot.com