Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2000, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 7 Mar 2000 01:24:56 -0800
From:         Riley Kettner <rileyk@HOME.COM>
Subject:      Vancouver Listees: Need Beer?

Dear Vancouverite Listees, Having a few general problems with my van and lacking the experience to fix them myself. I plan to exchange a case of beer or two on a saturday for help on my van. Basically, I am looking for someone to "guide" my through the process of fixing my van. I am the grease monkey that will be climbing under the vehicle. All heavy lifting would be provided by me.

I am going to school at Capilano College in my first year of Business Administration, which has taken most of my money that used to go to repairs.

I have tools and some manuals but I am not mechanically savvy. I AM A COMPUTER TECHNICIAN. I work at RPC Computers on 2nd and Renfrew. If you have a computer problem, I can fix it. WE CAN WORK TOGETHER. www.rpccom.com

Listees, Let me know.

Riley Kettner 87 westy too expensive for 18 year old to keep on road despite the van being a gift in the first place.

Note: No parental help available.

[text/html]