Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2000, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 7 Mar 2000 21:31:09 +0100
From:         Per Lindgren <lindgre@ONLINE.NO>
Subject:      Re: M-code puzzlement

Steve,

It's not much help, but I have some M's in my car that are not listed in my list either. In addition, I have some extras that are mentioned in the list, but the numbers doesn't fit! I got the list in German from Harald in Austria, and I translated it myself. Harald put the list together after searching through several parts catalogues. I'm sorry I cant help.

PerL