Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2000, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 1 Mar 2000 21:42:00 -0500
From:         Paula Lazeski <plazeski@PRODIGY.NET>
Subject:      weber parts source for guy stuck in driveway

I'm sorry, I don't want to separate the set, but I can give you some contacts though. One is GEX, they sold me the conversion originally, you can find them on the internet GEX.com, another is Greenfield Imported Car Parts, you'll find them more helpful their address is 335 High St. Greenfield, MA. 01301 Phone (413)774-2819 FAX(413)774-3586. These people deal with Webers and are very personable and helpful. Another is Fast freddies, their ad is in Hot VWs. Best of luck and greasy fingers ----- Original Message ----- From: BZB <h2ozwind@netscape.net> To: <plazeski@prodigy.net> Sent: Wednesday, March 01, 2000 12:15 AM Subject: weber carbs

I accidently emailed this message to a friend .He may forward this same message to you. But if not Here it is Thanks Brandon Get back to me. I will be in tonight and out for a few days.

Hello Ryan a friend e-mailed me this message. thanks for responding. I have actually purchased a set of 34 ICTs already, but they come with a type 3 manifolds and linkege. Would you be willing to sell just the manifolds + linkage, gaskets or trade for extra fuel injection parts. I have a new air flow meter ,new it is $500.00 plus a brand new cold start injector. as well as all the other parts. My injection system ran quite well. good power in all ranges hard to start when very cold. I think it was running quite rich. I believe my o2 sensor was shot. I spend alot of time in the back country in canada and I would rather have carbs. If you want great gas mileage i would suggest that you either replace the four injectors with new ones or have the old ones tested to make sure they dont put in excess fuel due to wear. You can compare the spray pattern with a new injector. and prety much tell. get back to me thanks. Brandon email h2ozwind@netscape.net

____________________________________________________________________ Get your own FREE, personal Netscape WebMail account today at http://webmail.netscape.com.

[text/html]