Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2000, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 8 Mar 2000 17:26:56 -0800
From:         Mike Miller <mwm@LANSET.COM>
Subject:      Re: gas consumption and guiness in the oil

I find it hard to believe that there really are air cooled vans out there. I thought you guys were joking.

Mike Maybe I'll try the Guinness trick.

----- Original Message ----- From: Tobin Copley <tobin.copley@ubc.ca> To: Jason Willenbrock <pooncerelli@HOTMAIL.COM>; Mike Miller <mwm@LANSET.COM>; <vanagon@gerry.vanagon.com> Sent: Wednesday, March 08, 2000 4:49 PM Subject: Re: gas consumption and guiness in the oil