Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2000, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 9 Mar 2000 13:38:42 MST
From:         Sean Garrett <seangar@HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: e-bay Euro

Looks good todd, the replacements he suggest (timing belt, motormounts, etc..) are what we had to do. It made a big difference when we finished with all the recomended maitenance ($2,500 later). But we also got our's for 4000 les than LOW kelly blue book value. I must say I have never owned a vehicle with PWR windows/locks, cruise, etc... and I love them. The Eurovan is a 1st class vehicle IMHO. Could use more soundproffing though, I plan to work on that someday. Sean