Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2000, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 10 Mar 2000 11:43:33 -0700
From:         Karl Wolz <wolzphoto@WORLDNET.ATT.NET>
Subject:      Re: STICKER PROCEDES---> FUND RAISER FOR GERRY UPGRADE?
Comments: To: * MtnGal <MtnGal@SIERRATEL.COM>

There's definitely some room for the treasury to make a buck or two on this project without it hurting any of us, even if the funds aren't earmarked for any one specific cause.

Marshall is conducting some workshops at one of the get-togethers. Maybe funds could be used to help defray the costs of something along these lines. Or maybe an aid package to Vanagon owners in Appalachia to help defray their fuel costs.

Hell, I don't know. But we do have a large enough group that, if everyone pitched in on something we could make a difference.

Karl Wolz

----- Original Message ----- From: "* MtnGal" <MtnGal@SIERRATEL.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Friday, March 10, 2000 11:14 AM Subject: STICKER PROCEDES---> FUND RAISER FOR GERRY UPGRADE?