Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2000, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 10 Mar 2000 23:20:08 -0600
From:         Marshall Ruskin <mruskin@PANGEA.CA>
Subject:      Re: List sticker

Hi Volks:

What's the best adhesive to use for our stickers? Are the German adhesives really that much better than the NA ones?

I had heard that some brands use environmentally-friendly adhesives, with no out-gassing of fluorocarbons, while some others outgass volatile esters.

Perhaps the stickers should not come with an adhesive at all - then we could choose what type we wanted to use, as individuals. Comments?

Of course, then there is the important question of adhesive application - spray or brush - Hey...what kind of brush is best?

Natural or synthetic, bristles or foam, wide or narrow? Hey - I know where we can get them cheap - CANADIAN TIRE!

Anybody interested in a group purchase of the good stuff?

(I don't get out enough - Happy Friday - and Damn it - I miss Joel's poetry!)

I love this list - .........and my wife, Karen!

Marshall Ruskin 84 Westy