Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2000, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 13 Mar 2000 09:20:55 -0800
From:         T G <caninewolf@RAVEWORLD.NET>
Subject:      FS:Diesel Westy $4500

Hello,

Today I went to the garage and they said the rings are probably going because of the blueish exaust smoke and low oil pressure. So, I am here selling it because I have no money to fix the van or a turbo diesel engine to replace it with. Here are the stats on the van

*1982 Volkswagon Vanagon Diesel Westfalia *25 gallon Diesel fuel tank *8k on rebuild(but I think I broke this drinving at 35mph in 3rd gear when I lost forth...700 miles is too far for that gear.) *126k on little to rustfree califonia van *used tranny put in less then 2k ago(shifts nice) *new clutch, t/o bearing, and plate *all westfalia parts in good condition *needs water pump *needs headliner

*This bus has an extensive history of work done to it. I have all the information all the way back to the original owner in California.

Im asking 4500/obo. I would trade for another bus too. I am located in Suffield CT/Westfield MA. I have pictures on the net at http://www.angelfire.com/vt/psychodelic/Diesel.html If you need more just ask:)

Tim G 82 Diesel Westy(3k on rebuild) (2) 73 Opel GT's..Im looing for another body..do you need parts? email me:) For Sale: 87 Nissan Pulsar, Siezed engine..nice body...500/obo EX: 87 Vanagon Syncro (The VW section) http://www.angelfire.com/vt/psychodelic/VW.html (Homepage) http://www.angelfire.com/vt/psychodelic

------------------------------------------------------------ The future sound of music starts here., Free email http://www.raveworld.net/email/